SPANISH TO GRINGOS:
Many times you need to say a phrase in Spanish, but you don't know how to pronounce it. Just read the following and you are going to see how easy is to speak Spanish.
- Boy as n r = Voy a cenar = I'm gonna have a dinner
- N L C John = en el sillon = on the armchair
- Be a hope and son = viejo panzon = fat old man
- Who and see to seek ago = Juancito se cagó = Little John is a chicken things.
- S toy tree stone = estoy triston = I'm kind a sad.
- Lost trap eat toss = los trapitos = the little rags
- Desk can saw = descanso = (you) rest.
- As say toon as = aceitunas = olives.
- The head the star mall less tan dough = deje de estar molestando = stop bugging me.
- See eye = si hay = yes we have
- T n s free o ? = tienes frio = are you cold?
- T N S L P P B N T S O = Tienes el pipi bien tieso = you have an erection.
- Tell o boy ah in cruise tar = Te lo voy a incrustar = I'm going to insert it in you
- Salt up Allah oh = Salta pa'l lado = Get out of here
- Pull N toe; call Mao = pulento; calmao = Be Cool
- Contour mana = con tu hermana = I care very much about your sister
OJO: curso de español para gringos...
No hay respuestas para este Tema